Ramblings as we journey through the rollercoaster called life!

Monday, December 17, 2007

DOG TO A NEW HOME

First look at the pictures....

The CRIME....



The CULPRIT...


In trying to keep up with some holiday traditions, we made cookies. I am a bit busy so I bought those slice & bake ones. See kids decorated and we had cookies for Santa- Viola!
Well, this morning apparently the dog got up first and took care of some of them!
My fault for leaving them on the table - but this is the first time she EVER has taken food off the table. Usually we don't leave food on the table - hmmm. I did worry about her sugar intake- so outside she goes until we see the effects....

PS WE still love her and wouldn't get rid of her...The kids were worried that I was selling her on ebay:)

4 comments:

Barkfoot said...

The evidence is purely circumstantial, you'll never make it stick. I quote test case " 'Lucky' versus Mrs.Timmins missing pie"!

"M2" said...

Ha!
that claim would never hold up in court.

Tessa ate my whole dinner 3 nights ago. The phone rang and she elongated her self and reached waaaaaaaaay back on the counter
ate it all!

actually I know a lady who left shortbread butter cookies out and her dog ate them all
ended up dying from pancreatitis
Christmas day.....
isn't that awful???

Operationtigerlily said...

My bassett hound ate a whole box of Bisquick once and she survived. Pooped busicuts for a month but other than that, fine.

insanemommy said...

She doesn't look guilty. Are you sure it wasn't "Santa"?