Ramblings as we journey through the rollercoaster called life!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sugar OD 101

Too much sugar in the house. I am so slothly... I need to move... I was Xcountry skiing before the holiday but my present was new boots. They don't fit so now I am not doing much.

I was going to swear off sugar today but we are going to a neighborhood party & I am in charge of kids dessert...I am baking choc cookies right now. I can't resist the dough.

We went & hung out with my sister & her family on New year's eve. Had some good laughs, good wine & good company.

We took the kids tubing earlier in the day & then a movie. We wanted to "tire them out" - who were we kidding? They were exhausted by 11 but they fought us all to stay & watch the ball fall. Then came the horns & then the dancing & then the tripping & falling over each other becasue "they were not tired". Off to bed by 12:30. I was feeling so " merry" until I had to become the parent again. Talk got serious by 1 am & fell asleep on the granite by 1:30.

Ready for 2008 - fresh start- going to make those resolutions- uhm...tomorrow when I get rid of the headache.

I got this from another blog - but oh so fitting. This was an ad in a 1965 issue of LIFE magazine.
Enjoy & Happy new year!


I started this before New years & finished it on New years day. I didn't change the date.

No comments: