Ramblings as we journey through the rollercoaster called life!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

photos


I am not going to mention anything about XXXXX (the country we are hoping to travel to in the next 2 years.)

I have other parts to my life. Yep there is the volutneering that is going well but I am enjoying the photography.
I am entering a photo contest at our local nature center. I can only enter 2. I have stared at these long enough to think they all are getting old. I am also driving my family crazy with waht about this one and what if I put a black mat on this, etc.
I am entering the dragon fly as an 11x14. I made two enalrgements and cut out the wings on one and placed it over the other. I sent it in already so I don't have a copy of it to post.
The other is gman in the water. I wanted to use the frog in hand but again only two. Enjoy.


3 comments:

Mamacita said...

lovely. I would like to see the dragonfly. Is it on your blog?

Anonymous said...

All of your photos are awesome! You have a great talent. I love the water photo....

"M2" said...

yeah............give us dragonfly