Ramblings as we journey through the rollercoaster called life!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Answer key:

Ok - Here are the answers-

I did go to space Camp in Huntsville Alabama with a fellow educator and had the best time. I never had so much fun earning graduate credit. I have not been in outerspace - but if they asked me to train as another teacher astronuat - I would in a heartbeat.

Well, somehow I got talked into running for Winter Carnival queen in college. Problem was - I don't have any "talent" per say. It was decided to perform a "comedy" skit. I played Marilyn Monroe as a queen candidate. I was very nervous because - comedies have to be funny and if there wasn't any laughs then I'd just die out there...BUT It did go well, I knew it would be ok because when the spotlight turned on me- my lovely blonde wig and dark eyebrows got a good laugh BEFORE I did anything. I won 1st runner up.

For my 5th wedding anniversary my Dh asked me what I would like. I replied with wanting a cool classroom pet. My husband's reply was "some women just want jewelry." The next day we were at the pet store buying a Colombian Rainbow Boa Constrictor. He is the smallest of his breed, he is about 6 months old in the picture. I kept him for 5 more years but gave him away when he couldn't stay in the classroom due to lack of heating issues in my room. He was very calm and grew to about 6 feet long. Yes, he ate live mice. I was one cool teacher!



My dream Car! Except I cannot drive a stick so I will need a cute young foreign chauffeur to take me places.





The false one is - I never threw up on Thunder Mountain - because - I don't ride rollercoasters. I have a real fear of heights. I can spin and twirl on any ride but not up. I can go to outer space because I won't see all the little people and buildings. So that is my lie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see you as Marilyn Monroe...I bet it was funny!...and by the way, your insane for having a snake...LOL

stardust..stardust..hmmmmm....I'm deathly afraid of heights too!

"M2" said...

I was right.... for the wrong reason... but right nonetheless...still counts right?

space camp sounds awesome.

I can do heights only briefly... nothing lingering up high
I can bungee jump and ride rollercoasters but NO WAY could I do a ferris wheel.

Christine said...

you were right Secret agent. You get your gold star.