Ramblings as we journey through the rollercoaster called life!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Still here - just slow


(Another pic - called umbrella)

I have started so many posts in my head but just don't get it down in time. A few ramblings...

My little dude was taken to nature camp this week. For some reason this was hard on me. He has been to camp before but this time without his big bro. I waited in the parking lot and watched him. He is shy at first but a typical extrovert. He will make friends. I guess there are some days I want to hold them so tight and keep them from growing up. This feeling creeps up at random times. If you don't have kids yet - wait- you will get these soon enough. They are like a rock drowning your heart in an ocean. It also centers me into what is a priority in life.

(Little Dude fishing)


My lack of posts and comments - although I enjoyed a cyber shower- is mainly due to going through a career change now. It has me caused some confusion, questioning and lots of stress. I am following my heart on this, realizing I need a change - just praying for some better answers. When it is official - I will post more details. I am a low risk taker - if you knew me - this is huge.

The last of the rambles for the night - is that I really enjoy reading other people's blogs. It is also fun to get to know others especially in the adoption world. I am trying to comment but I do like to check around and visit sites. I get inspiration, opinions, lot of funny stuff, and updates on the adoption. I think people are fascinating. I like learning about different people and their personalities. Some places - like a concert- a beach- a mall- offers more diversity. I realize that we are not alike- I wouldn't want us to be. Differences make us interesting. I have my opinions too but I guess I am seeing how I measure up.

Update - I finished my web class- that is why I am out with the camera lately - to relax again....

4 comments:

Mamacita said...

Another nice shot. Your new career isn't photography, is it? Because what I'm seeing is great!

P.S. I'm not sewing the chair pieces. Stapeling. I will be hemming the table runner I suppose. I can hem. That's about it.

Elizabeth said...

My son and I love being together. I do not look forward to when 'Mom' isn't cool any longer.
So in the meantime I cherish the hand holding, the kisses and cuddles.

Yoli said...

He is adorable, I am looking forward to being the Mom of a little boy. I have always wanted a son but thought it would be impossible. I see in your profile you are a Scorpio. Wicked!!!

Yoli

"M2" said...

Good luck with the career change.
I did it 6 years ago and it was the best thing for me.