Ramblings as we journey through the rollercoaster called life!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What makes you tick? Part 4

You Have A Type B+ Personality

You're a pro at going with the flow
You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer
A total joy to be around, people crave your stability.

While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity.
Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done
You're passionate - just selective about your passions


I think the stability part is off- I hide it well. I don't rock the boat, though. The passionate part is very true- I am working on something soon to feed one of these passions too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I would up as a clear A. No shock.

Bauer said...

I think I'm an A-.

Anonymous said...

Type B+ describes me very well...

insanemommy said...

I'm an A----- totally. A real freak a do.