Ramblings as we journey through the rollercoaster called life!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Double Tagged - MEME

I was tagged by email by A.D. and online do another MEME series.
Secret Agent must think I am ready for an autobiography :) Easy girl... baby steps...

4 Facts About Me:
1. I am a no frills gal. I wear basic make-up, rarely wear a dress, air dry my hair, comfort is key and can't remember the last time I wore heels higher than 2 inches. If I do dress up- my dh notices...

2. I love animals. I try so hard to save them when they are sick or ageing. The unconditional love. They are so fascinating- they don't get caught up in politics- just the basic survival needs. When I was little (I guess still do now too) wish that could talk to animals. Currently our house is sporting- a leopard gecko, goldfish, hamster, tadpoles, small fresh water shark, and a dog.

3. I love to travel. Anywhere sounds good for a visit and learn about other cultures. But I like my home for grounding.

4. My favorite music is anything 80s. I so glad it is an "in" thing right now. "Like narly...."

4 Habits that I have:

1. I like to wear socks to bed. Can't sleep with cold feet...

2. If it is a good book then I read until I finish it. Even if it is 3 am.

3. Pineapple shouldn't be warm. It's is just a thing...

4. I think I am addicted to this blog stuff, one became three...

4 new things in the past 4 years

1. Adopting a baby is not as easy as you think...

2. There is ALWAYS another side to an issue. One story has two sides.

3. When you need help, you must ask for it. People are also busy and don't know everything.

4. Leopard geckos eat their shedded skin for extra calcium...

4 things to do in the next 4 years

1. Travel to China for adoption (it better happen within the next 4 years...)

2. Establish a volunteer routine

3. Go to Hawaii and study the volcanoes with a geologist

4. Learn to play Lacrosse with my kids. It is not as easy as you think to catch with that stick...

6 comments:

"M2" said...

oops cold pineapple comment supposed to be here..
I so hear ya on that one, and love furry babies and bread.
in that order
well, not the pineapple

"M2" said...

you have to do a profile...so we can get back to you easily.
Blog looks great!!!

"M2" said...

ok---figured it out
using blogger... you can only have one profile name..

"M2" said...

do you like my eyeball???
this is funny... my 4 comments in a row...
with the eye...

Anonymous said...

She is being freaky :)

I am happy to find another animal lover.

"M2" said...

I am a freak.