Ramblings as we journey through the rollercoaster called life!

Friday, June 29, 2007

A Change

I have to change my avatar. It just dawned on me that "Cute but psycho" is really not a good message to all my fellow blog friends. I just really liked the bunny. The picture is actually from a card that I sent my husband during one of those stressed out weeks.
So today I am wondering what to switch to? This is what I came up with: four choices:


1- A classic. Isn't she sweet.









2- Look at the feet of this magnificent animal. This is a Blue footed booby bird from the Galapagos Islands. I went there and this is my picture. There is a picture of this bird in my 8th science textbook. The 8th graders always get a snicker out of its name.

3- This is a tortoise from the Galapagos Islands. He was eating and very messy. My picture too.


4- My favorite dog - We lost her this past winter. Not my picture but looks like her. Kimba.

3 comments:

"M2" said...

I vote for Snow White.... my favorite fairy tale

Anonymous said...

I like funky birds myself but I vote for Snow White as well.

aimeeg said...

I vote for the bird because it has booby in its name.