Ramblings as we journey through the rollercoaster called life!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What makes you tick? Part 1



Do you follow the rules?
Bend the rules?
Stretch the rules?
Make your own rules?
Ignore the rules?
Break the rules?


I am a rule follower. It bugs me when others don't. When others speed past me - I secretly hope they get caught but they don't. I won't race with them - because - I WOULD get caught. If I was to "get" away with breaking a rule- I don't feel good about it. It would keep me up at night. I don't spend my time thinking of ways to change the rules.
If I know the rules, then I will follow them- even if I don't like it.
But because it is a rule.

Pretty sad huh?

2 comments:

"M2" said...

same here.... follow the rules cuz I get caught the second I don't

"M2" said...

your picture works but what does it say??? it's too small to read