Ramblings as we journey through the rollercoaster called life!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

MEMEMEME


ME-ME
A SECRET AGENT tagged me to do this ME ME. She has this really cool “thoughtful” blog so I know she is trying to get me to be more open on these things. Here is my first “opening…” it has been edited for my comfort level.

FOODOLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? It varies but always on the side
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Arby’s ( 5 items for $5.95 – I can feed myself & the kids)
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Chain- Olive Garden, Local -home
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20% or more- I get mixed up with numbers so I would rather go over then under. My work actually denied a tip from a work dinner because I put the decimal in the wrong place and actually gave a tip worth more than my dinner. No, I wasn’t drinking either and I can’t remember if he was cute or not.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Bread
What is your favorite type of gum? Orbitz peppermint – sugarfree only

TECHNOLOGY
What is your wallpaper on your computer? Hyacinth flowers from a picture I took this weekend.
How many televisions are in your house? 2
How do you listen to music? In the car.

BIOLOGY

What’s your best feature? My eyes. They are brown and honest – you can read me easily.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Nope- All connected.
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Nose. I can smell a hockey bag a mile away or in my basement – thank goodness for summer time to air things out!
When was the last time you had a cavity? Early twenties
What is the heaviest item you lifted last? 70 pound of 10 yr old sleeping – I won’t let him think he is too big to carry anymore.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Can’t remember….

BULL____OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope. It is going to happen. “treat each day as your last..”
Is love for real? Yes. You know this if you love someone or had a pet.
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Sam, Charlie- a name that sounds tom-boyish.
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Yes – dog hair, sand always at the beach.
Have you ever saved someone’s life? No, not that I know of.
Has someone ever saved yours? I believe in guardian angels.

DUMBOLOGY
What is in your left pocket? No pocket in these pants.
Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Never saw it
Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? both
Could you live with roommates? My Dh is all the roommate I can handle.
How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Two.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Maybe 3 years ago when I was pulled over for allegedly going 5 over the 35 speed limit. No ticket was issued – Whew!
What do you want to be when you grow up? Film with Jeff Corwin from The Animal Planet – Be part of the camera crew.
Last friend you talked to? Darcy
Last person you called? Mom

RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning? Shower- No one speaks to Mother until she has had a shower to wake up.
What can you not wait to do? Be on summer break
What’s the last movie you saw? Pirates of The Caribbean 3.

Instructions are to nominate 5 blogs that I wish to bestow the "thinking" title to.
Bauerscience.com (not a blog but cool website – my colleague is way beyond me technically)
Ms. Dragonfly is quite thoughtful
A friend’s private cancer blog is quite inspiring

Instructions are to tag 5 people to participate in the MeMe.
Sorry to be strict but I don’t usually do chain letter type stuff publicly so
I am sending this on to 5 people via email and if they chose to do it they can post on their blog site. They will get the original since I deleted a few questions.

1 comment:

"M2" said...

pineapple must be cold